July 25 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Our Pirate Parade continues to be the event of the summer! This is a time for people of all ages to come together to enjoy family and friends on the lake! The meeting time is at 2pm at the lower narrows. Folks in the lower lake should start out in plenty of time to get up to the narrows on time. At 2pm we proceed up the lake past the rope swing and onto to Pirates Cove for a few hours of water fun and frolic!
We encourage and expect everyone to use safe boating practices. Please follow them so that this event can continue for years to come.
- Be sure your registration numbers are visible.
- DO NOT throw water balloons or anything else! People get hurt and they are bad for the lake.
- DO NOT throw buckets of water onto another boat. People have small children, pets, and cameras on board.
- Please be respectful of others.
- DO NOT approach other boats at an unsafe distance when you are moving.
- We do not want any accidents to ruin our fun. Please keep safety in mind.
If there is a boat that would like to lead the parade…. When approaching the lower narrows, just position yourself in the front and watch the boats follow along behind you! We would love someone new to Captain the parade!
Rain date will be the following day, Sunday at 2pm.