LSL Annual Pirate Parade
July 22 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Our Pirate Parade continues to be the event of the summer! This is a time for people of all ages to come together to enjoy family and friends on the lake! The meeting place is at the lower narrows in the middle lake. Folks in the lower lake should start out in plenty of time to get up through the narrows on time. We will start by proceeding up the lake along the eastern shores, onward to Pirates Cove for a few hours of water fun and frolic!
We encourage and expect everyone to use safe boating practices. Please follow them so that this event can continue for years to come.
- Be sure your registration numbers are visible.
- DO NOT throw water balloons or anything else! People get hurt and they are bad for the lake.
- DO NOT throw buckets of water onto another boat. People have small children, pets, and cameras on board.
- Please be respectful of others.
- If you want to avoid getting wet, hang a white flag to indicate you’re just a spectator. But, if you drive into an ongoing water fight, you’re on your own. 😉
- DO NOT approach other boats at an unsafe distance when you are moving.
- We do not want any accidents to ruin our fun. Please keep safety in mind.
If there is a boat that would like to lead the parade. When approaching the lower narrows, just position yourself in the front and watch the boats follow along behind you! We always encourage for someone new to Captain the parade!
Rain date will be on the following Sunday at the same time.